Helping patients to receive the healthcare treatments they need.
Do you want to work in a company with the purpose of helping patients around the world? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to change healthcare?
Lyfegen is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that has developed a ground-breaking software platform to help patients to receive the healthcare treatments they need. With Lyfegen, health insurances and patients only pay for medicines that work.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial Executive Administrative Assistant. Your tasks include administrative support, managing calendars, and managing confidential matters, arranging business travel, сoordinating meetings, tracking expenses, and preparing presentations and departmental reports.
Your main responsibilities
- Full support to the CEO & CFO
- Pro-active management of calendars and meetings
- Meeting preparation and follow-ups
- Organize travel – worldwide and associated formalities such as obtaining visas, vaccinations, letters of invitation to embassies – hotel, rental cars, flights.
- Organizing meetings and workshops worldwide (onsite as well as off-site) incl. technical equipment like Microsoft Teams, conference calls etc.
- Provide administrational support in the hiring process and organize the workplace for new employees, incl. computer equipment, office space, business cards, etc.
- Use own independent judgment and discretion to perform other administrative duties within generally defined policies and practices
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Handle incoming invoices and expenses incl. the entering of payments
- Maintenance of Outlook, Distribution lists, Org Charts, Business Contacts etc., handle access to MS Sharepoint
Who you are
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent work experience
- Advanced working knowledge of relevant IT systems (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Sharepoint, Invoice Management, and other tools)
- Self-Starter, proactive and ability to work remotely in an international team environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Flexible in terms of working hours, workload peaks, ad-hoc requests
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Join a focused vision to help patients to receive the healthcare treatments they need
- Direct influence on the growth and success of Lyfegen
- Work closely with the founders of Lyfegen
- A very appealing compensation package incl. 25 vacation days
- The possibility to work flexibly
- Become part of a team of international high performers
- Independence to define best practices: Take on a broad set of responsibilities and drive the company for growth
Location: Romania, Remote
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you interested and recognize yourself in the description?
Then reach out to us at