Help patients to receive the healthcare they need.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and committed individual with holistic product design experience in the B2B SaaS space. You will collaborate with our product, technical, marketing and customer success team, owning the end-to-end product design process across UX, UI, Visual Design and User Research. With a focus on the users of the Lyfegen Platform, you will provide them with intuitive and effective experiences.
We are a fast-growing software company and are doing things nobody has done before! Thus, creative problem solving is a must and a get-things-done mentality a definitive requirement.
What you will do
- Stay 100% focused on making great digital experiences.
- Lead and collaborate with the team on initial concepts, user flows, visual design, and prototypes.
- Establish the design system for current and future Lyfegen products.
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy to launch to optimization.
- Pay attention to detail and care for design execution, from concept through delivery.
We are looking for
- The ability and desire to solve complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- An impeccable execution and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design.
- The demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings and articulate design rationale.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer across UX and UI, with most of this time focused on B2B SaaS platforms.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation, and the ability to prioritize multiple work streams in a fast-paced startup.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with design system and prototyping tools, particularly Figma.
- Passionate about understanding the motivations, values, and needs of the customer.
- Join a focused vision to help patients receive the healthcare treatments they need
- Direct influence on the growth and success of Lyfegen
- A very appealing compensation package
- Individualized further education coverage
- 24 paid vacation days
- The possibility to work flexibly
- Become part of a team of international high performers
- Independence to define best practices: Take on a broad set of responsibilities and prepare our company for growth.
Lyfegen is a healthcare technology company that has developed a ground-breaking software platform to improve the life of every patient by increasing access to the best healthcare treatments available. Our mission is to create the most disruptive health tech company by driving the world’s transition to value and data-driven healthcare.
Lyfegen is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each talent and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our team.
Location: Remote (Romania / Eastern Europe)
Job type: Senior
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you interested and recognize yourself in the description?